TubeMogul, the video advertising technology platform that provides solutions to agencies and brands who buy media through electronic exchanges, is seeing nearly half its growth overseas with accelerated activity in Asia, says Brett Wilson, CEO of the Emeryville, California-based company, in this interview with Beet.TV
We sat down with him recently to talk about growth at the company which now employs 200, its recent financing, the competitive landscape and trends in the video ad marketplace.
More on TubeMogul in this story in AdExchanger by David Kaplan.
Chicago, July 10 with TubeMogul at VivaKi
Beet.TV is producing a leadership summit about programmatic video advertising at the global headquarters of VivaKi. The event is sponsored by TubeMogul. We are not streaming the event live, but will produce several video session highlights and interviews. Moderating the sessions will be Ashley Swartz, CEO of the New York digital media consultancy Furious Minds. These are our panelists:
- Kurt Unkel, President of Products & Solutions, VivaKi
- Jeremy Straight, VP, Business Development, SpotXchange
- Chris Paul, General Manager, Audience on Demand, VivaKi
- Tracey Paull, SVP/Digital Director, Starcom USA
- Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul
- Gian Fulgoni, Chairman Founder, comScore
- Khurrum Malik, CMO, eXelate