November 11-13, 2015 The W Fort Lauderdale
- Irwin Gotlieb, Global Chairman, GroupM
- Jason Brown, VP, Advertising Sales, AT&T AdWorks
- Kristin Dolan, COO, Cablevision Systems
- Scott Ferber, CEO, Videology
- Lou Paskalis, SVP, Media, Bank of America
- Tracey Scheppach, EVP, Precision Video, Starcom MediaVest Group
- Eric Solomon, SVP, Precision & Planning, Nielsen
- Matt Bayer, SVP, Advanced TV, Magna Global
- Lee Boykoff, VP, Digital Analytics & CRM at A+E Networks
- Jim Bennette, Director Business Development, Adobe Primetime
- Jason Burke, VP for Product, Clypd
- Christina Beaumier, SVP, Xaxis Media (WPP)
- Tim Castree, M.D., North America, Videology
- David Clark, President, The Weather Channel
- Randy Cooke, VP Programmatic TV, SpotX
- Dave Downey, CEO, INVIDI
- Tom Eaton, VP, Digital Platforms
- Jamie Elden, CRO, Media General
- Steven Feldman, Senior Director, ONE TV at AOL Platforms
- Frank S. Foster, SVP & GM, Tivo Research & Analytics
- Brent Gaskamp, SVP, Videology
- Adam Gaynor,VP, Media Sales & Analytics, DISH Network
- Oren Harnevo, CEO, Eyeview
- David Hohman, Managing Director, Nielsen
- Brent Horowitz, Head, Global Partnerships, TV & Video, Yahoo
- Bill Livek, CEO, Rentrak
- Marc Lomas, SVP, Programmatic Cadreon (IPG)
- Steve Marshall, CEO, INVISION
- Chris Monteferrante, VP, Advertising Sales, AT&T AdWorks
- Steve Murtos, SVP, Director, Starcom MediaVest
- Lance Neuhauser, CEO, 4C
- Brienna Pinnow, Product Lead, Addressable Advertising, Experian Marketing Services
- Oscar Rondon, Senior Director, of TV Strategy, TubeMogul
- James Rothwell, VP Agency & Brand Relations, FreeWheel (Comcast)
- Kevin Patrick Smith, SVP, Comcast Media 360
- Jeff Storan, VP of Strategy, Simulmedia
- Jonathan Tabak, Group Product Manager, Adobe Primetime
- Ben Tatta, President, Cablevision Media Sales
- Joanna Thissen, Director, Targeted Television at MODI Media (WPP)
- Andrew Ward, Group Vice President, Comcast Media 360
- Gian Fulgoni, Executive Chairman & Co-founder, comScore
- Tim Hanlon, CEO, Vertere Group
- Matt Spiegel, SVP/GM, Technology Solutions, MediaLink
- Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, Furious Corp.
- Brett Adamczyk, VP Biz Dev & Strategy, Videa (Cox)
- Lorne Brown, CEO, Operative
- Rob Byrnes, Senior Director Programmatic & Political Sales, Gamut
- Brad Elders, SVP Sales, AOL
- Nick Ellis, Co-founder & Programmatic Lead, Video Agnostic
- Ashish Chordia, CEO and Founder, Alphonso, Inc.
- Brendan Condon, CEO, AdMore
- Cathy Hetzel, Corporate President, Rentrak
- Joe Lampert, EVP, Media Practice, Edge Technology Services
- Barry Marcus, Manager, Next Generation Media, Shaw Advertising
- Mark Marino, SVP, Director of Sales, CoxReps
- Stefan Maris, VP Business Development, Ad Solutions, Sorenson Media
- Derek Mattsson, CEO, placemedia
- Matt Mitchell, Director of Sales, The Trade Desk Inc
- Art Mimnaugh, Sr.Biz Dev Manager, Adobe Primetime
- Jack Rotherham, CMO, FreeWheel
- Chris Satovick, COO, placemedia
- Karl Spangenberg, SVP, MediaLink
- John White, VP Product, Furious Corp
About the Event:
At the W Fort Lauderdale, one of the most talked about media industry events will return on November 11-13. It is the Beet Retreat, which is both a high-level executive retreat – and a made-for-TV show taping.
Unlike past Retreats, which covered a wide range of digital video topics, the November event will focus on the dramatic transition in television. This will include the rise of “addressable” TV, programmatic TV, advertising around VOD and “TV everywhere.” We will also explore the state of content distribution and consumption via cable, satellite and OTT services.
There will be just 35 speaker/panelists for three days of in-depth, staged sessions, video interviews and networking activities. We will also host 20 “special participants” who will join the sessions and networking events.
For MVPD’s, cable nets and technology/data providers, the event will be a valuable presentation opportunity, coupled with informal face-time, before highly influential media agency executives and brands.
For the media agency and brand executives, they will learn about the fast-changing TV landscape and emerging opportunities. They will meet the most innovative technologists, operators and broadcasters in the industry.
For everyone, the level of networking, learning, business development and video exposure will be unique and powerful.
All participants will be part of Beet.TV segments: one from the staged sessions and another via the studio interview. All the segments will be widely syndicated.
About the November Event
The program begins on Wednesday (11.11) with an opening session at 4:00 p.m. followed by a reception and dinner. Sessions continue all day Thursday and on Friday until 2 p.m. Friday afternoon is for networking.
The event is by invitation only.
Air travel is most convenient via the Fort Lauderdale Airport. Miami International is a 45 minute drive. The W has set aside a block of discounted rooms. Room charges are not included in the registration fee.
For more information: email@example.com