We are pleased to announce plans for the next Beet Retreat, our fourth annual meeting of senior industry leaders for three days of workshops, networking, and taped sessions. The event will take place at the W Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The presenting sponsors are AOL and Videology.
Participants Will Include:
- Dan Ackerman, SVP, Programmatic TV, Adap.tv (AOL Inc.)
- Sean Buckley, SVP, SpotXchange
- Mike Bologna, President, Modi Media (WPP)
- Tim Castree, Managing Director, NA, Videology
- Joe Cady, VP, Digital Strategy & Sales, NBC Universal (Comcast)
- Tal Chalozin, CTO and Co-Founder, Innovid
- Brian Cullinane, Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, VideoElephant
- Jim Daily, GM, North America, Teads
- Brian Danzis, Chief Revenue Officer, Virool
- Mac Delaney, SVP, VivaKi (Publicis)
- Gordie DePacale, VP, Product, Mediaocean
- Gian Fulgoni, Executive Chairman Emeritus & C0-Founder, comScore
- Brent Gaskamp, SVP, Videology
- Michael Glantz, Manager, Business Development, Simulmedia
- Jane Hong, Head of Industry, Media & Platforms at DoubleClick, Google Inc.
- Rebecca Howard, GM for Video, The New York Times
- Kevin Lenane, CEO, Veenome
- Oren Harnevo, CEO, Eyeview
- David Hohman, EVP, Agency Solutions, Nielsen
- Richard Kosinksi, President, Unruly
- Stefan Maris, Product Manager, Civolution
- Marta Martinez, Global Head of Video Sales, AOL Inc.
- JR McCabe, SVP, Video, Time Inc.
- Chris Monteferrante, Head of Sales, AT&T AdWorks
- David J. Moore, President, WPP Digital, Chairman, Xaxis
- Dan Mosher, SVP, BrightRoll (Yahoo)
- Peter Naylor, SVP Sales, Hulu
- Nicolle Pangis, Chief Global Revenue Officer, Xaxis (WPP)
- Jamie Power, Sr. Partner, Addressable Media, Modi Media (WPP)
- Bertrand Quesada, Co-Founder & CEO, Teads
- Shenan Reed, President of Digital, MEC North America (WPP)
- James Kreckler, SVP, Video Sales, Media Digital Sales, NBC Universal (Comcast)
- James Rooke, GM, Business Solutions, FreeWheel (Comcast)
- Mitchell Reichgut, CEO, Jun Group
- Veena Rayapareddi, Vice President, Magna Global (IPG)
- Anthony Risicato, Chief Strategy Officer, Eyeview
- Jack Rotherham, CMO, FreeWheel (Comcast)
- Tracey Scheppach, EVP, Innovations Director, VivaKi Starcom MediaVest Group (Publicis)
- Adam Singolda, CEO, Taboola
- Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, Furious Corp.
- Jay VanDerzee, Head of Media Platform Sales, Americas, Google Inc.
- Irfon Watkins, CEO, Coull
- Chris Woods, CRO, Visible Measures
About the Beet Retreat
For publishers and technology providers, the event will be a valuable presentation opportunity, coupled with informal face-time, before highly influential media agency executives. For the media agency and brand executives, they will learn about the fast-changing media landscape and emerging opportunities. They will meet the most innovative technologists and publishers in the industry.
For everyone, the level of networking, learning, business development and video exposure will be unique and powerful. All participants will be on Beet.TV segments which will be widely syndicated and shared via social media.
Beet Retreat Has Juice
More than a few of this past January’s Beet Retreat participants call it one of the best industry event they have attended. Here are some testimonials from ’14 participants:
“The Beet Retreat is a powerful event. It’s an intimate gathering of digital leaders where important conversations take place in both public and private settings,” Gian Fulgoni Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus, comScore, Inc.
“Andy has a unique ability to bring together the most diverse group of innovative thinkers from every industry vantage point. He is facilitating and chronicling important discussions at a seminal time of change in our business. I consistently find Beet Retreats to be time well spent from start to finish.” Kristi Argyilan, SVP, Media, Target Corp. (Formerly president of IPG’s MagnaGlobal NA.)
You can find the 60 videos from this year’s event which was produced on the island of Vieques, Puerto Rico.
About the 2015 Retreat
Topics will be video centric and will include programmatic, native advertising, innovative ad units, Web originals, “TV Everywhere,” the emergence of new devices including OTT, game consoles and smart TV’s.
The event will begin on Thursday afternoon with opening meetings and a welcoming evening reception. Main sessions will take place on Friday and Saturday, ending with a gala closing dinner on Saturday night.
Participation is by invitation only. For more information and to request an invitation, contact us at email@example.com.