The Beet Retreat kicks off this week in Santa Monica, California, bringing together the leaders and professionals who are shaping the future of the media industry. This year’s gathering comes as companies throughout the media ecosystem look to forge strong relationships with others as they work together improve the consumer experience and the effectiveness of advertising for brands.
Beet.TV is thrilled to showcase the expertise of a group of people who will speak at the Beet Retreat Santa Monica 2022:
- Deirdre Thomas, managing director of U.S. audience measurement at Nielsen: “I’m thrilled to be going back to the Beet Retreat. The most important task at hand, honestly, is to talk about interoperability and how we bring these things together because none of us can do it alone.”
- Nicolle Pangis, chief executive of Ampersand: “What we will talk about at the Beet Retreat, I hope, is how different addressable entities can collaboratively grow the industry because I think a lot of us are doing a lot of work in the same direction.”
- Jake Richardson, director of TV partnerships at The Trade Desk: “We don’t have that many places for this entire industry to have so many thought leaders and movers in one place that can all kind of come to some agreements – and some disagreements — about where we’re going collectively as an industry.”
- Mike Peralta, vice president and general manager at T-Mobile Advertising Solutions: “A great discussion that at the event would be: how do we understand our consumer better? What’s the best type of consumer signal that we can use where we have that good value exchange between us and the consumer?”
- Moe Chughtai, global head of advanced TV at MiQ: “The exciting thing for me … is just getting everyone in the room and talking about the big, important issues for the day and just working out challenges in a candid manner across both sides of the industry.”
- Robin Steinberg, vice president of revenue, advertiser solutions at PubMatic: “To be able to come together and collaborate on the challenges and opportunities — how do we tackle the industry issues? This is all about solving for the future, because we’re at a breaking point.”
You are watching preview coverage of Beet Retreat Santa Monica 2022, presented by Ampersand, MiQ, Nielsen, PubMatic, T-Mobile Advertising Solutions and The Trade Desk. For more videos from the Beet Retreat, please visit this page.