The fast-emerging landscape around the automated buying and selling video advertising will be the focus of a three-hour Beet.TV leadership summit on Wednesday, July 10 in Chicago at the global headquarters of VivaKi, a unit of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe.
Headlining the event is Kurt Unkel who is president of products and services at VivaKi and leader of the agency’s trading and programmatic operations.
We spoke with Unkel last month at the Cannes Lions festival about the state of programmatic video.
The Chicago event, presented by TubeMogul, is not being streamed live. We will produce a number of segments. If you are in Chicago and want to join us, we have a few free tickets for our “studio audience.” If you want to join, send an email to info(at)beet.tv
The event is being moderated by Ashley Swartz, CEO of the New York-based digital consultancy Furious Minds. Our speakers are:
- Kurt Unkel, President of Products & Solutions, VivaKi
- Jeremy Straight, VP, Business Development, SpotXchange
- Chris Paul, General Manager, Audience on Demand, VivaKi
- Tracey Paull, SVP/Digital Director, Starcom USA
- Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul
- Gian Fulgoni, Chairman Founder, comScore
- Khurrum Malik, CMO, eXelate