The event will involve three days of high-level panels, group conversations, one-on-one video interviews and extraordinary networking events and interactions.
Part industry enclave and part a made-for-TV setting, the event will provide essential industry intelligence and connections with the people who matter. For the participants, it will provide exposure via videos on Beet.TV along with high-impact social media. The Retreat will provide unique business development opportunities and enduring professional relationships.
The event is limited to just 50 participants. In addition, there will be 50 special participants – attendees who will network and interact with the group but will not be on stage. The entire group will not exceed 100.
The Theme: It’s All About the Consumer
The conference will explore how consumer preference is driving the transformation of the TV/premium video business. It will be about relevance: What consumers want and what is the value exchange and where is the upside for programmers, distributors and marketers.
The program will explore the creative advertising formats and strategies; the best use of data in audience targeting; the changing state of addressable TV; opportunities on various platforms; and how impact is measured around performance. The program will explore developments in the U.S. and worldwide.
Helping Puerto Rico
This year, in the aftermath of Puerto Rico’s recovery from Maria, some in the group will elect to take the opportunity to spend the two free afternoons problem solving and mentoring the island’s young people. For these projects, we will join our San Juan colleagues from Hearts & Science and GroupM and key marketers at the University of the Sacred Heart. We will also work with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico. (Part of this effort will be associated with The Drum’s worldwide Do It Day.)
Wednesday, November 28
4:00 pm– 6:00 pm Welcoming remarks and keynote presentations
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Sundown reception and seaside dinner (at the Marriott)
Thursday, November 29
8:00 am – 9:00 Breakfast Networking
9:00 am – 12:30 pm Sessions
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch
2:00pm – 6:00 pm Volunteer program at the University
8:00 pm Dinner Gala
Friday, November 30
8:00 am – 9:00 am Breakfast Networking
9:00 – noon sessions
Noon Program ends with box lunch
2:00 – 5:00 Volunteer program at Boys & Girls Club, Las Margaritas
Invitation & Ticket Pricing
Participants will be carefully selected and personally invited by Beet.TV and the event’s sponsors. Each participant will be on a panel and/or be interviewed by Beet.TV The second group, our “special guests,” will not be on panels or videos. They will be vetted to insure a highly valuable and influential group. The registrations fee for a full participant is $5500. The fee for a non-speaking participant is $4000. Attendees are welcome to have their partners or spouses join us for the networking dinner events for an additional charge of $1000. Pricing does not include hotel or other travel expenses. Beet.TV has a block of discounted rooms prices at $299 per night including room tax and fees.
Seven Sponsorship Opportunities
There are four presenting sponsors, two dinner sponsors, and one community action sponsor. These sponsorships will have enduring impact, beyond the event, through months and years of sharing of content which will continue to be associated with the sponsor. Moreover, the sponsorship provides a sort of “ownership” of the event in terms of programming input, speaker selection and very high impact visibility.
The sponsorship also provides domain exclusivity to bar those deemed competitive.
We expect there will over 250,000 video views of the Retreat videos over the subsequent three months and at least one million impressions via marketing and social. This consumption will be by key media buyers, programmers, networks, MVPD’s, technology companies, data providers, investors and industry analysts.
Presenting Sponsorship (four offered)
*Inclusion of logo and social handle in all pre, live and post event sharing along all Beet.TV social channels. Logo in all Retreat pre and post roll videos, banners, retargeting and email
- One keynote speech, either a speech or a featured fireside conversation
- Two speaking slots on the panels for company executives
- Registration summary: Three full participant registrations and two “special participants passes.” Ticket value is $25,500.
- Toast and welcoming remarks at one of the social events
- Consultation on speaker outreach and programming
- One complimentary suite for two nights at the Marriott
- One pre-event video produced for Beet.TV in New York
- Access to contact information of all the attendees.
- Domain exclusivity. Companies seen as competitive with the sponsor will be barred from participating.Sponsorship Price is $60,000
Dinner Sponsorships (two offered)
- Signage at dinner event including banners, lighted signage, napkins and other items.
- Welcoming toast
- Two Retreat full participant tickets with two panel speaking spots. Ticket value $9,000.
- Social media sharing about the dinner and the Retreat. Inclusion of logo in the promotional pages for the Retreat and social media. (Not included in the pre- and post roll video ads.)Price is $20,000 (per sponsorship)
Community Action/Sponsorship of the Two Afternoon Volunteer Activities (one offered)
- Inclusion of the logo in the event page and promotional material.
- Two full participant tickets and two speaking slots. Ticket value is $11,000.
- Association of the logo with the activations on the afternoons. These activations will be separate from the Beet Retreat video series.Sponsorship Price is: $20,000