The marketplace around digital video advertising is moving inexorably to an auction-based, programmatic model as evidenced by the participation of an increasing number of premium publishers. On September 17th, a small group of publishers, agency trading desk executives and technology providers will discuss the emergence of programmatic for premium inventory in a three-hour leadership summit presented by SpotXchange and hosted by the Hearst Corporation. We will examine a range of topics including private marketplaces, pricing dynamics, programmatic growth, metrics and analytics. The session is not being streamed, but segments will be published later in the week.
Earlier this year, we interviewed SpotXchange CEO Michael Shehan about the rise of programmatic buying for premium publishers and the growth of his company. We have republished that video today.
- Michael Shehan, Founder & CEO, SpotXchange
- Mark Balabanian, Sr. Director of Business Development, Turn
- Brian Gleason, Managing Director of Xaxis, North America (WPP)
- Neeraj Kochhar, SVP, Programmatic, Magna Global (IPG)
- Matthew Kramer, Director of Television and Video Products, Accuen (Omnicom)
- Roland Hamilton, GM, Dailymotion
- Joanna O’Connell, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Eric Orme, COO, NDN
- Matt Prohaska, Programmatic Advertising Director, The New York Times
- Amit Seth, EVP Global Media Products, Nielsen
- Mike Shields, Adweek Digital Editor, Adweek
- Mike Smith, VP, Revenue Platforms & Operations, Hearst Corporation
- Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul