- Amanda Richman, President, Media, Starcom USA
- Roland Hamilton, Managing Director, North America, Dailymotion
- Tal Chlozin, CTO and Co-Founder, Innovid
- Frank Kavilanz, SVP, NowThisNews
- Michael Masters, CEO, Adtonik
- J.R. McCabe, SVP Video, Time Inc.
- Eric Hadley, SVP, Sales Strategy & Marketing, The Weather Company
- Andrew Feigenson, SVP, Digital Client Services, Nielsen
- Jim Nail, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Stephanie Sarofian, Executive Director, Brand & Agency, inMobi
- Andy Plesser, Beet.TV & Ashley Swartz, CEO, Furious Minds
The event will be a three-hour session exploring how brands are using multiple screens to monetize video. From a “mobile first” approach to game consoles to OTT platforms, marketers have a broad array of opportunities to reach consumers in highly targeted — yet more in more increasingly complex ways. The event will explore how brands, their agencies and publishers navigate this fast-changing landscape. Speakers will include agency executives, marketers, analysts and technology providers. The program will be limited to 12 speakers. Video segments will be produced for Beet.TV and widely syndicated.
Tuesday, October 29
from 9:30 12:30
Starcom MediaVest Group