a Beet.TV Leadership Series presented by
As television moves to an audience-based medium, with the addressability of digital, the use of data is becoming increasingly central to its growth. Cable programmers, MVPDs and AVODs, among others, are unifying a number of data sources to provide precise audience targeting for marketers.
Beet.TV is producing a video series that will explore the use of various data signals by the leading innovators in the CTV space, on both the sell-side and buy-side.
The series will explore various data signals including mobile, set-top box, TV sets (ACR), device IP, home IP and geolocation.
Among the topics to be explored:
- How do you see the relationship between mobile and the home TV screen?
- How do marketers utilize their own customer data to drive CTV campaigns?
- In CTV, what are the necessary signals in campaign planning and determining performance? What do you use and what do you want to have?
- How is the industry harmonizing data signals, or is it not?
- Cleary consumer preference and permission around privacy is a growing factor reflected by industry changes and government regulation. What are best practices to navigate this?
All reporting will be done remotely via Zoom. Interview sessions typically are done in under 30 minutes. Published videos are 5-10 minutes in length.
Videos will be published on Beet.TV, its syndication and via its social media channels. For more information, please contact Katy Charles, Senior Producer email@example.com.