Seven Sponsorship Opportunities
There are four presenting sponsors, two dinner sponsors, and one community action sponsor. These sponsorships will have enduring impact, beyond the event, through months and years of sharing of content which will continue to be associated with the sponsor. Moreover, the sponsorship provides a sort of “ownership” of the event in terms of programming input, speaker selection and very high impact visibility.
The sponsorship also provides domain exclusivity to bar those deemed competitive.
We expect there will over 250,000 video views of the Retreat videos over the subsequent three months and at least one million impressions via marketing and social. This consumption will be by key media buyers, programmers, networks, MVPD’s, technology companies, data providers, investors and industry analysts.
Presenting Sponsorship (four offered, three remain)
*Inclusion of logo and social handle in all pre, live and post event sharing along all Beet.TV social channels. Logo in all Retreat pre and post roll videos, banners, retargeting and email
- One keynote speech, either a speech or a featured fireside conversation
- Two speaking slots on the panels for company executives
- Registration summary: Three full participant registrations and two “special participants passes.” Ticket value is $25,500.
- Toast and welcoming remarks at one of the social events
- Consultation on speaker outreach and programming
- One complimentary suite for two nights at the El San Juan
- One pre-event video produced for Beet.TV in New York
- Access to contact information of all the attendees.
- Domain exclusivity. Companies seen as competitive with the sponsor will be barred from participating.Sponsorship Price is $60,000
Dinner Sponsorships (two offered, one available)
- Signage at dinner event including banners, lighted signage, napkins and other items.
- Welcoming toast
- Two Retreat full participant tickets with two panel speaking spots. Ticket value $11,000.
- Social media sharing about the dinner and the Retreat. Inclusion of logo in the promotional pages for the Retreat and social media. (Not included in the pre- and post roll video ads.)Price is $20,000 (per sponsorship)
Community Action/Sponsorship of the Two Afternoon Volunteer Activities (one offered)
- Inclusion of the logo in the event page and promotional material.
- Two full participant tickets and two speaking slots. Ticket value is $11,000.
- Association of the logo with the activations on the afternoons. These activations will be separate from the Beet Retreat video series.Sponsorship Price is: $20,000
For information, contact: Andy Plesser firstname.lastname@example.org 917.881.8139