The Content Marketing Summit
- Jordan Bitterman, Chief Strategy Officer, Mindshare NA
- Sean Black, Group Digital Director, MediaCom
- Craig Ettinger, GM, TIME.com
- Lori Greene, Director of Content, Maxus
- Paul Kontonis, SVP Strategy & Sales, Collective Digital Studio
- Adam Singolda, CEO & Founder, Taboola
- Andrew Perlmutter, EVP, Boston Globe Media Partners
- Joe Migliozzi, New York Lead, Digital, Mindshare NA
- Ira Silberstein, SVP, Sales and Operations, Taboola
- Dario Spina, EVP, Integrated Marketing, Viacom Media Networks
Tuesday, April 1
As brands and publishers produce an increasing amount of video, there is a pressing need to find and establish new audiences. The much talked about move to “native video advertising” and the anticipated growth of Web video for non-TV publishers, requires the activation of substantial and targeted video views. It is this challenge, and emergence of new strategies, which will be the focus of a half-day summit.
A group of 12 speakers will address this issue. They will include agency executives, publishers and digital strategists. The videos will be produced for publication on Beet.TV and for its syndication network. There will be a small, invited audience.