The third annual Beet.TV Executive Retreat on January 24-25 at the W Retreat & Spa on the Caribbean island of Vieques. Over the course of two days of panels and presentations, this group of industry leaders will explore the emerging medium of digital video. Topics will include ad effectiveness and measurement; the emerging platforms and strategy for distribution; programmatic and real-time buying; web original entertainment and news video; “native” advertising; interactive advertising; syndication and discovery — and other topics. The conversations will be deeply informative. In addition to the programming, the participants will enjoy unique off-the-grid networking. The entire program is being produced for video.
- Kristi Argyilan, President, Magna Global NA (IPG/Interpublic)
- Rob Norman, Chief Global Digital Officer, GroupM (WPP)
- Tal Chalozin, CTO and co-founder, Innovid
- Sean Buckley, VP, Platform, SpotXchange
- Francisco Cordero, VP & GM, Brand Business, NA, inMobi
- Jim Daily, GM, eBuzzing, U.S.
- Charles Gabriel, VP Video Sales, AOL
- Brent Gaskamp, SVP, Videology
- Pierre de Grandmaison, Head of Business Development, Teads
- Gian Fulgoni, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, comsScore
- Lisa Giacosa, SVP, Global Social Media Director and Video Lead, SMG (Publicis)
- Reid Genauer, Chief Marketing Officer, Magisto
- Brian Gleason, Managing Director, North America, Xaxis (WPP)
- Roland Hamilton, GM, North America, Dailymotion
- Ran Harnevo, President, AOL Video
- Oren Harnevo, CEO, Eyeview Digital
- Dave Hohman, EVP, The Nielsen Company
- Jane Hong, Head of Industry, Media & Platforms, DoubleClick, Google Inc.
- Rebecca Howard, GM, Video, The New York Times
- Richard Kosinski, President, U.S., Unruly Media
- Kevin Lenane, CEO, Veenome
- Stefan Maris, Global Product Manager Civolution
- Bill McCandless, VP Video, the Bleacher Report (Turner)
- Eric Orme, COO, NDN
- Andrew Pergam, Senior Editor, Video, The Washington Post
- Andy Plesser, Executive Producer and Founder, Beet Media LLC (Moderator)
- Mitchell Reichgut, CEO, Jun Group
- Anthony Risicato, GM, VideoHub (Tremor Video)
- Steve Schiffman, GM, Video, The Washington Post
- Erick Schonfeld, Co-Founder & Head of Content, TouchCast (Moderator)
- Adam Slachter, SVP Media Digitas (Publicis)
- Erin Simino, SVP Director of Mobility at Starcom Worldwide (Publicis)
- Adam Singolda, CEO, Taboola
- Chris Smith, GM, Emerging Media, Turn
- Dee Salomon, CMO, MediaLink
- Stephanie Sarofian, Executive Director, Brand & Agency, inMobi
- Richard Spalding, CEO, The 7th Chamber
- Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, Furious Minds (Moderator)
- Mark Trefgarne, CEO, LiveRail
- Ritu Trivedi, MD, Digital Marketplace, Mediavest USA (Publicis)
- Jay VanDerzee, Head of Sales, Media Platforms, Google Inc.
- Josh Weinstein, Founder, YouAreTV
Head of Media Platforms Sales, Americas
Google Inc. – See more at: http://mesalliance.org/past-events/brand-matters-luncheon/jay-vanderzee-google-inc/#sthash.QYID544S.dpuf
Why the Beet Retreat is So Special
Here is a testimonial from Roland Hamilton, General Manager of Dailymotion, North America. He was a participant and his company was the lead sponsor of this year’s retreat which took place in February:
“The Beet.TV Retreat in Vieques is a one of a kind conference. What makes this conference special is the host and his carefully curated guest list and program. Andy Plesser provides the perfect venue to discuss big ideas and develop relationships with current and future business partners. I was consistently impressed by the level of the speakers and moderators as well as the organization of the activities. I highly recommend.” To view the 45 video segments from this February Beet Retreat, visit this directory page.
This is a Beet-produced video of the island’s wild horses eating the locally-grown mangoes. They can be found rooming the grounds of the W.