A Beet.TV Leadership Summit in San Francisco, March 25
- Kristi Argyilan, President, Magna Global, USA
- Dan Ackerman, SVP Programmatic TV, Adap.tv
- David Algranati, SVP, Product Innovation and Custom Research, Rentrak
- Michael Brunick, SVP Programmatic, Magna Global
- Gregg Colvin, COO, Universal McCann ,NA
- Paul Dolan, SVP, Global Business Development, Xaxis
- Toby Gabriner, President, Adap.tv
- Teg Granager, Chief Product Officer, Adap.tv
- Patrick Landi, Executive Director, Programmatic Time Inc.
- David Miller, VP, INVISION, Inc.
- Kathy O’Dowd, Sr. Manager, Programmatic Buying, NA, Netflix
- Amit Seth, EVP Global Products, Nielsen
- Fraser Woollard, VP, Business Development at Mediaocean
- Moderator, Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, Furious Minds
This will be a three-hour program comprised of fireside chats and small panels exploring how social media, deep data and programmatic are transforming television and video advertising planning and buying. Specific topics will include:
- The rise of programmatic. How are agencies matching their appetite for programmatic with on-the-ground activation and how are they transforming their agencies from both a process and people perspective?
- Data – the new battleground. What are the opportunities and challenges around data activation in cross-screen and cross-channel advertising, targeting, measurement and attribution?
- Winners and Losers? As the TV landscape undergoes a seismic shift in the coming 24 – 48 months, who is best positioned to take advantage of the shifting tides? Traditional TV networks, MVPDs, OTT services (Netflix), Tech titans (Google, Apple, Amazon, MSFT) or someone else?
All the sessions will be taped for publication on Beet.TV and via its syndication network.
The Westin Hotel, Market Street
50 Third Street (Map)
Breakfast and networking at 8:30
Sessions from 9:30 – noon