Making sense of today’s media ecosystem can be a bit like walking on ever-shifting sands. It’s not black and white any more. There are a multitude of companies that exist to help advertisers, agencies and media companies operate, but what do you need to know in order to traverse this new landscape?
Videology will host this Beet.TV discussion on their booth at DMEXCO between leading technology providers, data specialists and ecosystem experts on Thursday, September 11 from 10:30am to 12 noon. The two, 50-minute session will feature six industry leaders in one-to-one interviews and rapid fire panel discussions.
This program will be produced by Beet.TV for publication on its site and via wide syndication to AOL Video, the Huffington Post, Reuters and other outlets. The taping will be open to conference attendees.
- Terence Kawaja, Founder and CEO of LUMA Partners
(Please see our DMEXCO preview with Kawaja here.)
- Ashley j. Swartz, CEO, Furious Corp
- Yoav Anrstein, Head of International, LIveRail (Facebook)
- Andrew Bradford, SVP, UK, Nielsen
- B. Bonin Bough, Vice President of Global Media and Consumer Engagement at Mondelēz International
- Scott Ferber, CEO, Videology
- Sarah Lawton Johnston, MD, Europe, Mediaocean
- Rob Norman, Chief Digital Officer, GroupM (WPP)
- Jay Sears, SVP, Marketlace Development Rubicon Group
- Frans Vermeulen, SVP, Global Solutions & Corporate Development at FreeWheel (Comcast)
- Suresh Vittal, VP Strategy, Adobe
- Videology Stand: Hall 7 CO61 DO68
Thursday, September 11 from 10:30am to 12 noon
For information, contact info(at)beet.tv