Since the very dawn of Web video, in-stream advertising has dominated the medium. Now, forced by consumer demand, device proliferation and a changing marketplace where buyers and sellers demand more quality views around premium content, the industry is moving beyond the pre-roll.
Advertisers and publishers are embracing other platforms and revenue streams. These include “native” ad units, “in-page” units and an entire new world of mobile and IPTV delivered television advertising.
The state of “Life Beyond the Pre-Roll” will the subject of a three-hour Beet.TV industry leadership summit held at the New York offices of Mindshare on Wednesday, August 6 from 9:00 a.m. to noon. Hosted by Mindshare and presented by the company Ebuzzing & Teads, the program will feature 10 senior agency executives and publishers in a series of fireside chats and brief panel discussions.
The entire program is being produced for video distribution by Beet.TV
- JT Bateson Chief Revenue Officer, Cumulus Media
- Christina Beaumier, VP Product Development, Xaxis
- Rahul Chopra, SVP, Head of Video, News Corp
- Jim Daily, Managing Director, NA, Ebuzzing & Teads
- Anthony DeMaio, Associate Publisher, Slate
- Dave Hohman, EVP Client Business Partner, Agencies, Nielsen
- Matt Kaplan, VP Sales, Mail Online
- Michael Lampert, Managing Partner, Group Digital Director, MediaCom
- Gian LaVecchia, Managing Partner, Digital, MEC, NA
- Joe Migliozzi , NY Office Lead for Digital, Mindshare
- Paul Kontonis, SVP, Collective Studios, Moderator
- Andy Plesser, Executive Producer, Beet.TV
Wednesday, August 6, networking breakfast at 8:30
Sessions from 9:00 – noon. Networking breakfast at 8:30.
Mindshare, 498 Seventh Avenue, at 37th, NYC (map)