The digital advertising industry is facing an onslaught of fraudulent or non-viewable advertising. The Wall Street Journal recently reported that as much as a third of digital ad traffic is bogus. Addressing this problem is of mounting concern to brands, advertisers and publishers. Beet.TV will produce a three-hour program of one-on-one fireside chats and panels about the crisis, with a particular focus on fraud and its impact on online video advertising.
- Ari Bluman, Chief Investment Officer, GroupM (WPP)
- Tal Chalozin, CTO and Co-Founder, Innovid
- Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, comScore, Inc.
- Sherrill Mane, SVP Research, Analytics and Measurement, IAB
- Matt Prohaska,Principal, Prohaska, Consulting (Moderator)
- Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, DigitasLBi (Publicis)
- Allen Singer, SVP, Director of Operations, ZenithOptimedia (Publicis)
- Cheryl Stump, Director, AOD, VivaKi (Publicis)
- Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, (Moderator)
- Jay VanDerzee, Head of Sales, Media Platforms, Google Inc.
- Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul
Thursday, June 5, Networking breakfast at 8:30
Sessions from 9:00 – noon
Gansevoort Hotel (uptown) 420 Park Avenue South