a Video Series at the ANA
presented by the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video
At the annual ANA Masters of Marketing annual conference in Orlando (Oct 24-26), Beet.TV will produce a video series of interviews with leading marketers, media agency executives and programmers on the topic of advanced TV and how it is powering growth.
The interviews will examine how established and upstart marketers are embracing advance TV tools including the use of data to target consumers. The series will explore how marketers are engaging with consumers via different screens. Also discussed will be consumer attitude towards TV commercials and the changing demands for creative solutions.
Here is an example of questions to be asked:
- How do you see the role of the CMO/senior marketer in driving growth. What are the levers?
- The subject of this ANA conference is Growth. How do you, as a brand marketer, approach TV to help drive growth for your brand?
- How do you think about brand safety and quality of environment as part of your media strategy?
- What do you see as the most important priorities for your brand’s investment in TV today and in 3 years’ time?
- How do you measure success in a world where cross-screen measurement has not been fully realized?
- It seems that 2018 has been about attribution and proving ROI for TV more than ever before- where are you on that journey and what do you see as critical to have TV be on a level playing field with digital?
Videos will be taped on location at the conference center. The five-minute segments will be published on Beet.TV, The Drum, Reuters and will be widely shared on social media.
To suggest a segment for inclusion, please contact Katy Charles: email@example.com
This series is presented by: