In advance of the Cannes Lions Festival, Beet.TV will produce a series of two-dozen interviews with senior advertising agency executives, marketers, publishers, broadcasters, adtech executives and other industry leaders. The videos will be produced in New York and London. The series will be published between May 15 and June 15.
The interviews will focus on a number of topics including:
- The evolving role of trading desks both inside and outside of the media agency
- Utilization of programmatic platforms by publishers and broadcasters
- The evolving relationship between agencies and brands in ad planning and buying
- The organization of data and analytics around programmatic
- The future of automated television advertising buying and selling
- The intersection of data, automation and creativity
Videos will be published on Beet.TV and widely syndicated and shared.
The sponsor of the series is Coull, a global, data-driven video advertising company.
Taping in New York City
Wednesday, April 29, from 9:30 – 5:30
110 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
(May 14, various locations)