This policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites and offerings linked to or otherwise accessible from BEET MEDIA LLC. The information collected or received by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies.
We collect or receive information about your interactions with BEET MEDIA LLC. Registering with BEET MEDIA LLC is optional and we may collect information even if you do not register. Depending on how you use BEET MEDIA LLC’s Services, your BEET MEDIA LLC information may include:
- registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, birth date, or gender);
- information about the BEET MEDIA LLC Services that you use, how frequently you use them (such as your use of email or instant messenger); and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on BEET MEDIA LLC or other features made available by BEET MEDIA LLC, including those available on third party websites;
- information about the searches you perform through BEET MEDIA LLC Services and how you use the results of those searches;
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing or shipping information, or a history of products purchased through BEET MEDIA LLC);
- customer service information about you as an BEET MEDIA LLC user;
- location data and other information about devices used to access and interact with BEET MEDIA LLC; or
- other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by BEET MEDIA LLC.
Your BEET MEDIA LLC information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information which we may append or match to your BEET MEDIA LLC information.
BEET MEDIA LLC may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our Services. This may include: your browser or operating system, your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; your Internet protocol (IP) address; information about BEET MEDIA LLC Services that you used prior to registering with BEET MEDIA LLC; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use BEET MEDIA LLC Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
How Your BEET MEDIA LLC Information is used
Your BEET MEDIA LLC information is used for purposes that include:
- to operate and improve the Services available through BEET MEDIA LLC;
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
- to fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of BEET MEDIA LLC; and
- to help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest.
BEET MEDIA LLC may use information about your use of certain communication tools (for example, BEET MEDIA LLC e-mail or BEET MEDIA LLC Instant Messenger); however, when you use BEET MEDIA LLC communication tools, BEET MEDIA LLC does not read your private online communications without your consent.
Sharing of Your BEET MEDIA LLC Information
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as an BEET MEDIA LLC user, may be accessed and disclosed under the following circumstances: in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which BEET MEDIA LLC has a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by an BEET MEDIA LLC user, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect the rights or property of BEET MEDIA LLC, or for us to render the service you have requested.
Please note that if you use BEET MEDIA LLC communications tools to disclose information about yourself publicly (for example, in chat rooms or online message boards made available by BEET MEDIA LLC), others outside of BEET MEDIA LLC may obtain access to information you provide.
BEET MEDIA LLC’s offerings may include features or functionalities provided by third parties. In the process of providing such functionalities within BEET MEDIA LLC Services, your browser may automatically send certain technical information to the third party provider. The use of these third-party provided features or functionalities is subject to their own privacy policies.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of BEET MEDIA LLC users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate BEET MEDIA LLC. Their use of information is limited to these purposes.
In the event that ownership of BEET MEDIA LLC was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your BEET MEDIA LLC information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your BEET MEDIA LLC information, you will be provided notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Display of Advertising
Your BEET MEDIA LLC information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. BEET MEDIA LLC may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on BEET MEDIA LLC Services. BEET MEDIA LLC may share certain information about you as a user (such as age, zip code, or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks.
European Union Residents: BEET MEDIA LLC adheres to the EU-US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Program.