In combatting the growing issue of non-human video views, the industry needs to align around open source tools, not proprietary technologies which don’t fully solve the problem, says Brett Wilson, CEO of TubeMogul and the founder of Open Video Viewability, an industry association.
The state of video ad fraud and viewabilty standards will be explored in a Beet.TV Leadership Summit on June 5 in New York City. The event is being sponsored by TubeMogul with comScore and Innovid. Here are the participants
- Ari Bluman, Chief Investment Officer, GroupM
- Tal Chalozin, CTO and Co-Founder, Innovid
- Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, comScore, Inc.
- Sherrill Mane, SVP Research, Analytics and Measurement, IAB
- Matt Prohaska,Principal, Prohaska, Consulting (Moderator)
- Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, DigitasLBi
- Allen Singer, SVP, Director of Operations, ZenithOptimedia
- Cheryl Stump, Director, AOD, VivaKi
- Ashley J. Swartz, CEO, (Moderator)
- Jay VanDerzee, Head of Sales, Media Platforms, Google Inc.
- Brett Wilson, CEO, TubeMogul